Recycle Right- How do I recycle cardboard?
It’s really easy.
1) Break down the box and flatten it.
2) Remove any tape or paper work that is hanging off the box.
3) Remove any Styrofoam peanuts or packaging and throw them away. They are not recyclable in our bins.
4) Remember: greasy pizza boxes are not recyclable. If you want, cut out the greasy part so at least part of it can be recycled.
5) Place your flattened cardboard into our recycling bins.
Following these steps will help us ensure that the materials are recycled and contains no contamination. Remember to keep your recycling Clean, Dry, and Empty.
To find a cardboard recycling site near you, visit www.timetorecycle.org/recycling-disposal-locations/