Junior Master Recycler Application- General Information
Tuition, Payment, and Scholarships
Camp Tuition is $50 payable to the Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District. Scholarships are available for those demonstrating need. Only checks and cash will be accepted and must be paid in full before the start of camp. A scholarship application is attached to this application for your convenience. Scholarships are not guaranteed nor is acceptance into the camp. All applications will be considered on a first come; first serve basis.
Please provide the name and numbers of the individuals who are NOT the parent that can pick up your child. If there are none, leave this section blank. If left blank, we will assume the parents listed above are the only one's allowed to pick up the child.
Any special instructions, such as custody or restraining orders must be attached to this application and discussed personally with our District Outreach Team. All information is kept confidential.
Please list any other information we should know about the individual camper.
Please note that all of this information is kept confidential.
Be specific. Include all allergies including food, medication, insect, etc.
If yes, you must provide the camp with an EpiPen to be kept at camp during your child's enrollment. EpiPen must be accompanied by a current prescription and a doctor's note. Specific activities to be restricted for health reasons should be listed above.
The Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, handicap, religion, or national origin. The Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse an application or dismiss a child from camp. No refund will be made of fees if the child has attended any portion of the camp. I understand and accept these guidelines. I give permission for the Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District to transport my child off camp property for the purpose of field trips and/or medical care. I understand that a schedule of events will be available to me and that all events are subject to change due to weather and/or scheduling conflicts without notice. I authorize the staff of the Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District to obtain emergency medical care on my behalf and to administer first aid if necessary. I am responsible for the expenses involved if the services of a physician or hospital are required. By clicking yes, I agree to adhere to all the policies and procedures set forth by the Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District.
I give The Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District permission to photograph and/or videotape my child for public relations and/or marketing purposes. Photos will remain archived at The Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District and can be used for promotional purposes without notification.
Discipline Policy & Procedure Summer Camp 2022 Summer Camp Zero Tolerance Policy
1. No use and/or possession of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, any other illegal or inappropriate substance, hazardous or combustible materials and items including but not limited to weapons of any kind, firearms, knives, mace, lighters, matches, candles, fireworks, incense, etc. Any items that are found will be confiscated and result in calls to parents/legal guardians and appropriate law enforcement officials (if warranted).
2. No fighting, aggressive, threatening or bullying behavior, or harassment of any sort (including sexual harassment, i.e., unwanted advances toward other campers, employees, or guests).
3. Misuse of phones or other devices is a violation of District policy.
4. No leaving camp boundaries as depicted by camp staff. This includes going into off limits buildings, stepping foot on unauthorized transportation, or going anywhere without permission from a Camp Supervisor.
5. No stealing. Campers will respect other people's property. Stolen items that are found will be confiscated and result in calls to parents and appropriate law enforcement officials (if warranted).
6. No graffiti or vandalism of any kind. All campers will respect all facilities while at camp including any offsite camp activities as well.
7. No swearing or offensive language.
8. No watching, discussing, or sharing inappropriate content that depicts violence, sex, drugs, etc.
9. Campers must follow the lead and direction of District staff members. Violation of any of the Zero Tolerance Policy by a camper will result in a camper being sent home immediately and your expense with no refund. If one of the above is violated, the camper may be removed from the program.
By signing this, I agree to all of the information set forth in this application and that all of the information submitted is accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge.*