Tipping Fee Reports
The District receives revenues (tipping fees) from tiered solid waste disposal fees which are levied in accordance with Ohio Revised Code Section 3734.57 (B). The District has an existing solid waste disposal fee with tiers that are structured as follows:
- $1.00 collected on each ton of solid waste that is generated within the District and disposed at a solid waste landfill located within the District (Tier1)
- $2.00 collected on each ton of solid waste that is generated outside the District but within Ohio and disposed at a solid waste landfill located within the District (Tier 2)
- $1.00 collected on each ton of solid waste that is generated outside of Ohio and disposed at a solid waste landfill located within the District (Tier 3).
Tipping Fee Reports (From Countywide RDF, Kimble Sanitary Landfill, American Landfill & Mt. Eaton Landfill)
Click below to view the tipping fee report from a specific year.
The District also collects tipping fees from Liberty Tire Recycling. Click below to view the tipping fee report for a specific year.
Annual District Reports
- A detailed report on the status of the ongoing, new, and proposed facilities, strategies, programs, and activities listed in the implementation schedule of the solid waste management district’s approved solid waste management plan,
- An inventory of the solid waste management methods that are available in the solid waste management district as alternatives to landfilling, such as reducing, recycling, and composting, and the types and quantities of municipal solid waste, yard waste, and industrial waste managed by these methods during the year,
- A description of waste reduction and recycling activities that occurred during the year and the amount reduced and recycled,
- Quantities of waste generated in the solid waste management district that were disposed at out-of-state landfills,
- Copies of revisions, additions, and/or rescissions of the solid waste management district’s rules adopted under division (G) of section 343.01 of the Revised Code,
- An inventory of municipalities and townships that levy a host community fee under division (C) of section 3734.57 of the Revised Code and the amounts collected in accordance with this fee,
- A report on the results of the Solid Waste Management District’s household hazardous wastes strategies, programs, and activities, including the types and quantities of household hazardous wastes collected and recycled or properly disposed, and an evaluation of the effectiveness of the district’s household hazardous waste program and
- An update on the implementation of the solid waste management district’s scrap tire strategies, programs, and activities.
For Annual District Reports dating back to 2004, click on the year below.