All the cool parents are doing it. You should too!
You’re stuck at home. Your kids are running around and you’re trying to think of ways to keep them busy while at the same time maintaining your sanity? Sound right?
Earth Day is right around the corner people from all over are joining us in our Earth Day 2020: Chalk The Walk Campaign! Let’s celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day together by staying safe at home! We want you to use sidewalk paint or chalk to create earth minded messages for all to see! Share your art and tag us on Facebook or Instagram by May 1st for a chance to win a prize!
This all-ages event is free and open to the public. Participants of all levels are invited to create a chalk art drawing to commemorate Earth Day.
@stwrecyclingdistrict – Instagram
@ STWrecyclingdistrict – Facebook
#InThisTogether #StayHome #EarthDayChalkTheWalk
Puffy Sidewalk Chalk Paint Ingredients
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1 tablespoon dish soap
5-10 drops food coloring or washable paint
How to Make Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and water until there are no lumps.
- Stir in dish soap to the flour mixture.
- Add food coloring or paint to mixture until the desired color is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into your squeeze bottle.
- Now, it’s time to have fun! Use the paint on the same day you make it; this recipe doesn’t save well. (it will explode if you leave it closed!)