Host Community Clean-up Reimbursement Grant
Local governments who serve as hosts for District sponsored recycling drop-offs within the Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Recycling District.
The District offers this grant program to assist in the maintenance of recycling sites funded by the District. Maintenance services may include:
- Cost for disposing of non-recyclable materials at the site.
- Costs for maintaining the sites such as materials purchased/equipment used to repair potholes, spreading gravel, or other costs deemed necessary by the District.
Up to $2,500 annually. First come; first serve basis.
You must be one of the following: Local Municipality, non-profit, or local school in the Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Recycling District.
The mini grant is designed to assist with recycling program needs or recycling educational outreach. Mini grants are competitive and reimbursable. Funding may be used for education outreach and awareness, equipment and signage.
Up to $2,500. Mini grants are limited to one grant per applicant per year. Grant awards are dependent upon budgetary availability.
Local Governments are eligible for several grants from the Ohio EPA found here: https://epa.ohio.gov/divisions-and-offices/environmental-financial-assistance/recycling
The District encourages you to contact us before applying. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohio Association of Recyclers Grant
The Association of Ohio Recyclers is pleased to announce a new grant program established to assist members with enhancing, increasing, and promoting recycling and sustainability-related projects. A maximum award of $500 per application is available on a competitive basis to enhance, increase, and promote:
- Waste Reduction
- Food Waste/Organics Composting Opportunities
- Purchase of Recycled Content Materials
- Materials for Recycling Education and Promotion
- Special Event Recycling and/or Zero Waste Events